-
November 29th, 2002, 06:45 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Haha...well, I just checked our email and found it swamped with Yamada Taro and Count Cain link problem emails, so if anyone finds any link problems later on, just post them here. [img]smile.gif[/img] I check the message board everyday, and it's easier replying once on the message board than twenty times in email. Thanks! ^__^**
-
December 1st, 2002, 01:57 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
December 1st, 2002, 05:39 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Really? It works for me! Hmm... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2002, 03:42 PM
#4
Inactive Member
The image is linked to your C: drive..that's why it works for you and not for us :
file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Carissa Koo/My Documents/Sakuracrisis/translations/yamada/yampic.jpg
hehe...don't worry..simple mistake..i do it all the time too
-
December 1st, 2002, 11:45 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Oh how embarassing! ^^*** I'll fix that tonight when I get home. Thanks!
-
December 7th, 2002, 10:12 PM
#6
Inactive Member
In case you didn't already know, the little picture of D in the scanlation section of the site isn't linked. XD [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-Edited, because after spending the entire day putting up Christmas lights, frozen fingers don't type well.
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ December 07, 2002 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks